Dec 17 2009

Google hits the road with Audi

A8090036

I figured it would only be a matter of time before the web fully invaded the rest of our lives besides personal computers and smart phones. Google Services is going to be fully integrated in the new Audi A8 via BornRich. That includes Google Earth, Maps, and Local Search. I already feel like there is nothing I don’t know with the web at my side. Now it will be that much easier to get to that vital info even when on a road trip. I guess I should by an Audi 1st…lol

Next thing someone is gong to tell is that you can stream Netflix Movies to your center console whole driving. Yes, the traffic accident rate will increase.

26 Comments on this post

Trackbacks

1. used tires said:

See Google and Audi are both smart, you know in my opinion Audi is by far one of the best Auto manufacturers in the world. So it really a smart move to team up with Google 😀

Till then,

Jean

January 4th, 2010 at 5:57 am
  2. Community said:

audi link witth google is a very great thing..!! This feature is very reliable and most importent..!! it's a very great move to future…!!!

January 4th, 2010 at 11:08 am
  3. emdoozie said:

Yes, I’m really loving Audi’s new designs style. That A5 is pretty hot though I would prefer the BMW M3

January 5th, 2010 at 8:13 am
  4. Hotel Melbourne said:

I think that Yahoo's search engine is having problems (possibly other parts of their system as well). Yesterday, it temporarily deleted my avatar and all of my points; this morning in the course of two searches, I got several hits, but none of the links would work unless I clicked "open in a new tab.

January 23rd, 2010 at 8:51 am
  5. Hotel Melbourne said:

It takes several weeks for pages to "expire" from Google's cache after they are gone from the live web. It's possible that when that happens the drop down suggestions will disappear as well.

February 1st, 2010 at 7:11 am
  6. luxury apartments said:

Anyway the only ones I can think of is google adsense and yahoo has a program for ads too (: Another tip dont paste different ads from from different companies as some of them will clearly state not to do so and you'll lose money if you do so.

February 1st, 2010 at 7:14 am
  7. Community said:

Does the source of the hits have an impact on the Google rankings e.g. Is a direct hit more valuable ranking-wise than a search engine hit?

February 3rd, 2010 at 9:35 am
  8. Community said:

Factors like the number of links pointing to your site, the anchor text of those links, the keywords used in your title tag and on the page, the age of your domain name, among many other factors

February 3rd, 2010 at 9:40 am
  9. Hotel Melbourne said:

To go back to google home page just click the 'google' button or google logo.

February 12th, 2010 at 4:38 am
  10. honeymoon Sydney said:

Haavard ,their employee, says this about javascript testing. : "They are still artificial tests, but I suppose it's our turn to play the PR game the other browser vendors have played for a while

March 3rd, 2010 at 8:18 am
  11. file recovery said:

Google planning to serve the better services Audi A8 via BornRich.

March 9th, 2010 at 6:33 am
  12. Laptop Briefcase said:

This is a smart move by Google. Instead of just targeting traditional partners like laptop manufacturers, they have taken the next step of partnering with other companies who can take advantage of their technology. It would be cool to have Google maps and Google Earth while driving, but I'm not a big Google local search user.

March 19th, 2010 at 8:00 pm
  13. pub table said:

At this time the HTC Eris and Motorola Droid are the only Android based phones for Verizon and run the latest versions of the Android OS. The original Google phone, the T-Mobile HTC G1, will probably never be released to another carrier because it can only run the first generation Android OS.

April 9th, 2010 at 3:22 am
  14. Baby Hampers said:

This is great news for SaaS providers in general. With Google taking their Apps reseller program on the road, it’ll open up some people’s eyes and bring more awareness to SaaS in the channel overall. It should help SaaS providers trying to grow their own channel program.

April 15th, 2010 at 6:59 am
  15. used tires said:

Good point. GPS devices are now catching on in every part of the world as it gets cheaper to implement. :)

Till then,

Jean

April 23rd, 2010 at 11:18 am
  16. web designing tips said:

The Germans are great admirer of their cars and occasionally they add innovative gadgets in the newest models they export around the world.

April 24th, 2010 at 11:40 am
  17. Komodo Dragons said:

Hopefully I am getting an Audi this summer, its been my favorite car for so long, but I may just finally be able to afford one this summer. Definitely also looking forward to knowing that Google has been paired up with Audi, great combination!!!!

April 25th, 2010 at 1:12 am
  18. used tires said:

I hope you are able to get it, Komodo. It's definitely one of the most reputable brands in the world and their cars are on par with the best in the business like Mercedes and BMW. :)

Till then,

Jean

April 28th, 2010 at 10:03 am
  19. irish pub said:

hopefully without a subscription. a website that gives me ratings for streets (safe, use caution, unsafe) so i can plan ahead. thanks for your time.

May 3rd, 2010 at 6:53 am
  20. irish pub said:

Instead of just targeting traditional partners like laptop manufacturers, they have taken the next step of partnering with other companies who can take advantage of their technology…

June 1st, 2010 at 7:28 am
  21. Community said:

what do you type in to get the most pages, i am guessing something very famous, but has anyone ever discovered which keyword or phrase produces the most pages??

June 3rd, 2010 at 8:44 am
  22. Laptop Briefcase said:

Look luck getting that Audi Komodo. They are truly great cars. I love the new RS8, but I am guessing that one is probably out of your price range. Still, the lower end models are all great too.

June 4th, 2010 at 9:37 pm
  23. indiana Real Estate said:

here’s no indication of what electric powertrain exists in this prototype, but previous concepts have used four individual electric motors .

July 1st, 2010 at 4:09 pm
  24. Real Estate In India said:

would be nice if the report included word about what sound it made. if it was actually electric.

July 6th, 2010 at 12:06 pm
  25. tires said:

@emdoozie, yup I am a huge fan of the A5 as well, that's the model that I want whenever I get the money to be able to purchase an Audi!

Till then,

Jean

July 13th, 2010 at 6:01 am
  26. Bidet said:

Its great to see Google expanding its products to know work as GPS's. Google maps is a great tool to have.

November 30th, -0001 at 12:00 am