HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010
- 40 Comment
All I can say is 2009 has been a rough one, packed with lesson’s learned and hard times. People learned how to cope, adjust and adapt to change. I personally learned that everything happens for a reason and that if the path was easy it wouldn’t feel as sweet once you’ve made it. In 2009 I lost things as did many, but gained an inner wisdom of what I’m capable of and the obstacles I can over come. This year has taught me how to deal with defeat, and change the strategy when needed. Dreams were tarnished but re-purposed with even more expectation and hope. I hated going through 2009, but am glad it happened. Enough about that.
Happy New Year!!!
Now that a new decade is here, so is a new focus, determination and all out pursuit for your dreams. Throw caution to the wind and go after what it is you dream about. Make your life what you have envisioned!
- Think about what you love and are passionate about
- Make a plan to turn that passion into your livelihood
- Start Executing your plan one piece at a time
- Don’t wait for the plan to be complete (it never will be). Plan enough to get started.
- Last, live the dream, and tell others exactly how you got there, so that you may be an inspiration to others facing the same challenges!
doozieUp your Life, you deserve it!